Saturday, March 19, 2011

Egg Hunt

Ok - you gotta just love this chickie.  It's from Celebrate with Flourish Cartridge- It's so one of my favs!  I'm pretty fickle though so - that list changes regularly.  Anyway - the challenge at BBTB2 and Fantabulous Cricut Cards Challenge was my quest!  I made a square easel card (hard to tell here) and used my Martha Stewart and Nestabilities for the mats and labels!  a quick bow and voila!  Hope you like it - simple but loving it!

Challenges - Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Monday, BBTB2

6 comments:

  1. Such a Pretty Card! Love that little Chickie, I'm going to have to take another look at that cart, lol! And That MS punch is one of my favs. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just adorable. I love that you made it an easel card. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card!! I've looked at that cart. I may just 'need' it! :)

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I just made my first easel card today! They are so fun! Your's is great!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright, colorful card...very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along this week at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa N
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete