Monday, March 21, 2011

Butterflies!

Alright - Another great challenge from the Lollipop Crafts.  The challenge is Butterflies!  Well, who doesn't love butterflies!  Our wonderful sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.Her digis are so playful.  Go check her out! This is definitely gonna be a card a friend or Mom - it could be for a Mom.  I know I'm always thankful for my Mom - although - I will probably make a more elaborate mushy card for my momma!  She is and was an incredible mom!  She sacrificed so that we could have the best while she had very little.  When you're little you don't notice it - we have a tendency to take - so remember "Thanks" is a simple word that makes it all worth while.  
Ok - on to the card - this is a Robyn's Fetish digi and I went a little crazy with dp and punches but I like it and I hope you do also!

Challenges - 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous Juelmarie, gorgeous card
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Yes, I do love the butterflies too. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Add a Bow challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete