Sunday, March 27, 2011

Missing You

 The challenge was to use the Cuttlebug and make a card with a nestie/die cut shape.  I don't believe I've ever done it before - I enjoyed making it - I definitely will be doing another.   Look for 'em!  It was simple yet fun!  I cuttlebugged my folder also and added another cut on top with a nestie with the image tied and bow and Voila!  Fun Stuff - stayed up last night - grinding out cards/stuff!  This morning is coloring - Busy week coming up - figured if I wanna play in the challenges - gotta do it now!  Last week was nutzo for me and this week is shaping up the same!  Get the mojo on baby!

Challenge
Tiddlyinks
Phindy's Place Challenge
Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Juelmarie!! This is so pretty!! I'm so glad you joined us at Tiddly Inks this week!! And I'm thrilled that you enjoyed this challenge!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh this is so sweet! I LOVE that Tiddly image and let me tell you your shape is really amazing!! Love the outside with the inside cut! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cute image and great shaped card. Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so very cute Julemarie,your shape is fabulous. thankyou for coming to play with the tiddly inkers again! hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so sweet, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great shaped card Juelmarie!! Your image is adorable and wonderfully colored! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow very cute!!! thank you for joining tiddly inks this week.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  9. so nice!!! coloring is wonderful and love the nesties you use to layer - will have to try this combo..
    glad you joined us at Phindys Place - hope to see you again (-:

    ReplyDelete