Monday, March 14, 2011

A Lacey Story

A lollipop challenge - Lace - make it grandma style, punch, diecut, you name it!  I got to be the "lead" person on this challenge - go check out the design team at Lollipop Crafts  Click on the hyper link below under challenges - try it - lace it so fun!  I've been using it - I'm so into learning new techniques - but then I become a little "obsessed" with them.  It's been paper piecing also.  Too fun!  I love new folds, techniques, gosh - you name it!  Tomorrow night is our Stamping Club - I hope I learn something new.  I have already designed my card - so come back tomorrow night and I'll show you what I'm presenting - Anyway, go check out the design team at Lollipop Challenge - I'm on such a great design team with incredible talent!  Show me what you can do!!  I'm gonna' be checking it out - you have until Saturday to post a card/project.  Have fun!  and as always - leave a little comment!  

Hugs!


Challenges - Lollipop Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment