Friday, March 4, 2011

A little Birdie

A little birdie told me - I should participate in Designed 2 Delight.  Delightful Inspiration is a progressive challenge and I'm hoping to get back into the progression loop!  Well ladies - i had print and cut this digi a bit ago and drew a blank - well.....my blank is gone and actually - i love it - i combined it with a sketch from Sketch Saturday.  And... with spring in the "wings"  we'll add this to Cute Card Thursday.  I truly hope you enjoy this card - simple but I do like the way it came out!

Challenges - Sketch Saturday and Delightful Inspiration

6 comments:

  1. great looking card...I like the color combo that you used...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is too cute. Well done! BTW, you can get back into the game by grabbing this months freebie at D2D and play along! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the dimension!
    Thanks for playing at D2D this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love how you used this week's image with the bird cage!! Thank you for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete