Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Wow- I so love this floral digi.  I did two of them and popped up the leaves and the bunch of flowers.  I am in love with my new Nesties also!  I'm off to Joanns tomorrow - I got a 50% off coupon that's burning a hole in my pocket!!  Anyway- I layers and used a sketch from Mojo Monday - but does this scream Spring!  I cuttlebugged the mat and used another olive green mat under the purple!  Ok - enough about my card, now I want you to go check out DZ Doodles Challenge
It's all about Spring so leave a comment (it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy) and jump over to the challenge site and show us your spring!  You could win a digi from the DZ Doodles Shop!  
What you waiting for - get that Spring into your step and show us your project!

5 comments:

  1. Fablous card! Love the flower digi too. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colouring of your flowers. Thank you so much for your comment. Perfect image for doing layers :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card! love the colouring of your flowers.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that is an AMAZING digi and I love how you have colored it (purple is my favorite color:)) Thanks for joining our challenge this week at WHOOPSI DAISY!!

    ReplyDelete