Friday, March 11, 2011

Furrr-get It!

Well, it's that time again - and guess what ??  It's Anything Goes Well, check the girls out over at Digi's With Attitude.  The talent on the team is really gonna get your MOJO going!  I decided to use the tigers.  Of course, I made the girl one of the rare white tigers!  We know girls rock the show! I also used Stitchy Bear Digi Paper for the background mats.  You can use the hyper link to check them out!  There is always a freebie to get you started at the website!  Give it a go - I know you'll be hooked in no time and will want to collect them all.  I am so in love with the Tweens and Gretchen also.  I'm sure you've seen them on my website - I am on the design team.  But, I'll be honest- I bought them before I joined the team!  Anyway - go check them out and submit an entry - Have Fun!!

Challenge -
Digi's With Attitude
Sketch Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment