Sunday, January 16, 2011

Grateful.....

Well, today has been about my Imagine Machine.  I decided to combine my 3 loves - digis, copic and my imagine.  I cut this all out of my Imagine machine and Imagine More cartridge - I used the cupcake digis from Meljens and cut them up and put them on the card base after making a multimatted card.  The Meljen challenge was anything but a rectangle - well - there is absolutely no rectangles - not even my sentiment!  I love the way it came out - I did a little doodling with my Sakura pens and done!!  I like it!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, and I love Mel Jen's Diji's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juel...wow you have been posting!! I've missd so much. They are all so creative and cute...love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute and yummy. :)
    thank you for joining us this week on the MELJENS challenge. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete