Sunday, January 23, 2011

You melt me...

Silver Blue and White - definitely sounds chilly, eh?  Well, this young lady is tempting it with an icecream!  Yummy!  I used all kinds of embellishments, nesties, brads, punches, etc...  Oops, even glitter glue.  I wanted to hit a few different challenges - I've listed the ones below that I've entered this seductive little ice cream eater!!  Hope you enjoy - I really enjoyed making her...

Challenges - Kenny K, Raise the Bar, 2 Sisters - hope I find more to enter her .....  Know any ... let me know - thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Great card! I love KK images. My niece and I went out for ice cream last night and it was only 8 degrees outside!!!

    Please remember to add a link to our site when entering challenges. Thanks for playing with 2 Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card, wonderful details and colouring, thank you for joining in with us over at the KKKG's challenge this week. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOo snap :) Love what you have done with Troublemaker, although she looks so innocent! Fab colouring and layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sassy and I love all your details! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's bEst
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
    Thanks for joining at KKKGC this week......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at SS with your fabulous card, hugs terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on our sketch. I love the color of her hoodie. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG this week.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was really cold here the other day in Vancouver, yet I had a huge craving for ice cream too! This gal reminds me of me. lol Thanks for playing with us over at Raise the Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great card and title, thanks for joining SC again!!!

    ReplyDelete