Friday, January 14, 2011

A Pixie Friend

I loved this little pixie - i love the challenge- pink and green.  I always love when it's color and sketches - I find them the easiest.  Now - I always have to push myself a bit further and get a two-fer or three fer.  This time I got a three fer!!  I needed to use a tag, green and pink and an easel card.  Fun!!  The challenges are listed below.  I even left a bit of room for you to write something other than the sentiment that i just love - In case you can't read it very well....Truly great friends are hard to find and difficult to leave and impossible to forget.  Sweet, huh??  I love the sentiment - Thanks as always for popping in!!

Challenges
Pixie Dust Challenge            CupcakeCraft Challenges
Delightful Challenge             Digi Doodle Challenge

11 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! Thanks for joining our pink/green challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, love the easel fold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juelmarie
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juelmarie, what a pretty easel card. The image is so sweet and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. please can you add a link to our challenge in your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! The image is adorable and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great easel card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a sweet little easel card. I love the DP you used and your coloring is super! LOVE IT!! Sentiment is a great fit too!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete