Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Toast!

Stamping Bazaar little dragon.  I personally love s'mores.  We have a fun backyard - pool with rock slide and cave....but the only thing I ever ask for in every yard is a "fire pit".  So, my house is the house that everyone comes to do the s'mores, etc.  So....I have a special place in my heart for this little guy and his "toasting" to the new year!  I am cranking out the cards - anything I've printed is getting made into a card.  I don't mind having a stash but I'm still gonna' concentrate on making these as gifts to give away.  Fun stuff!!  This has been a really relaxing New Year's Day!!  Still in pjs!!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card!!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image. Thanks for joining us at M4M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I absolutely love this card, how cute. I would love it if you would join me at my blog at www.funnflair.com hope to see you there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juelt, what a corker of a card I so love this image what a cutie. Thanks for joining in at Ellephantastic please join us again next month and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs Tamara Elle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image, love your colouring and such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month and hope to see you back for our next challenge. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very sweet! Great colours!!

    Thanks for entering in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!

    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me chuckle I love that cute image! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this month. Good luck! Hugs Helen & Elle DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute image! Happy New Year to you and thanks for taking part in our first challenge of 2011! Hope to see you again next month!
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete