Tuesday, February 14, 2012

you have a special place in my heart!



Well, today is Valentine's day!  What a fun day!  I stayed up last night to make Valentines for my daughter's class~ I decided to use the negative from a nestie and use a nestie for my sentiment!  My little girl is from Just Some Lines (of course) store!  She is Fairy hello Friend!  Just click on the hyperlink - here and you'll find her!  She was so fun to color!  I've been on a Bic and Sharpies kick!  You know - they are very reasonably priced and they are fun!  I don't have as many colors so it's a challenge for me but I like it because it shows you can do a lot with a small pack!  Now go check out the fun stuff in the store!  There are so many fun images and hey!!

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute...love the bright colors and details

    Tina

    ReplyDelete