Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quilts of our Lives


Tiddlyinks is having a challenge - yay them!  Yay us!!  It's about the LOVE, so I decided to make this card!  I'm trying so hard to use "stuff" I've had printed, cut or stashed!  It's really starting to pile up (I know you all can relate!)  It just seems to be the way with us crafters!  So....I had printed this Tiddlyinks sentiment on their paper and with the sewing machine.  I just bought the "Katrina" image.  Well, you know I couldn't just use scraps!  Anyway, the flourishes are scraps (actually one is a negative from a cricut cutout of the Eiffel tower).  So...this is what I feel is love - I believe this sentiment says it all!  Anyway, thanks for popping in!!

5 comments:

  1. so cute...lovely image and your coloring is lovely

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really creative! Love the sentiment together with the sewing machine. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and beautiful colour choice, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute Juel marie!! love the sewing machine
    thank you for coming and playing with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetie this is simply gorgeously stunning :0))) Thank you so much for joining us with Tiddly Inks Valentine challenge this time, Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete