Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines!


This week's challenge at Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog is 

Anything but a card!

I really had fun with this challenge - It's Valentines on Tuesday so I decided to make a pillow box - well, actually, this one is recycled - I am going to order a Cartridge that makes them - just haven't done it - I'm just itchin' to get one!  The question is which - Cricut or Sizzix!  Sorry - anyway, this is very simple and I used my Bic and Sharpies again - I'm a Copics girl but love trying something different!
So...onto the info...

Our ever so generous sponsor this week is:



PRIZE FOR WINNER:
 2 digis of Winner's choice.  
 

So -- come join us at Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog!  It's fun and while you're there - check out the team's mojo and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment