Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nursery Rhymes


I decided to join in this week with my teamies at Just Some Lines Challenge Blog!  Too fun!  This 2 week challenge is 

Nursery Rhymes

I decided to use Emo Amber shepherdess fairytail!  Is she too cute or what??  I made this CAS.  That's not normally my style but decided to give it a whirl!
Now don't wait, cause you have until Friday, February 24th at 11:59pm EST to enter our challenge.  Please remember that creations must be NEW and follow the challenge theme.  You are not required to use an image from JUST SOME LINES SHOP, but if you do, you will receive 2 entries per project entered for purposes of our random.org drawing for the winner of a $12 voucher to JUST SOME LINES SHOP.  Have fun and we can't wait to see your creations:) N

No comments:

Post a Comment