Saturday, April 30, 2011

Read 'Em Cowboy!

Ok - question is - if you read my last post you'd know - I'm on a book mark quest!  I need a few for a friend!  This one is cute as can be - I'm going to send a few to my friend and I have a few others that keep asking me for them - they're simple - especially the way I make them!  I love making them and it's so much more fun than a piece of paper or dog earring a page!  This is a Meljen's image - and the challenge is from Meljens - Make a book marker - I hope you like it!  I do!

Challenges
Meljens Design Team
One Stitch at a time

5 comments:

  1. Love these colors together and the shape!
    Thanks for playing along at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation! thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape on this one and the rhinestone circle is perfect!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect bookmark for that little cowboy in anyones life. Great enouragement for reading. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun fun shape! Love your coloring of your image and the fussy cutting. Just awesome...Thank You for joining us at the MelJens Bookmark challenge.

    ReplyDelete