Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Blessings!

This is my first week designing for Just Some Lines!  You have to admit - her digis are just incredible!  I decided to make this a combination of her image with some Nestabilities and my love - the Cricut!  It was an obsession long before I started making cards!  You so need to go check out the store at Just Some Lines.  There are even some freebies to get you hooked!  And....we know you'll be hooked - it's hard not to be!  Now get on over there and check them out!  You're just going to love 'em!  Then - come back here and let me know what you think!  and join me! 

Challenges
Paper Works challenge,
Just Some Lines Challenge Blog
Catch the Bug Challenge
Pink Gem Challenge Blog
C.R.A.F.T.
Patties Creations challenge
Stampin Sisters In Christ challenge
Blog a Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment