Friday, April 1, 2011

Bring on the Bling!

Bring on the Bling, Glitter and Glitz!  i used glitter glue, glitter paper, glitter stickers and ribbon!  I thought about using rhinestones also - and wonder....is it too much!!?!?!?  Well, I thought better and held off but now thinking I should've added it!  I do love this fairy and I love the sentiment - that's a sticker I got on clearance at Joann's - Joann Craft Essentials!  So fun!!  I thought it was very "springy-like" so I used it for Fantab Cricut!!


Challenge
Whoopsi Daisy
Fantabulous Cricut Monday
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Oh sooo cute! I love the tag and that beautiful purple ribbon. Your work on the image is WONDERFUL as always! Thanks for playing along with us at WHOOPSI DAISY:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is awesome! such a cute card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitz. TFS with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love that fairy! Happy Spring and thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she's just adorable. What a delightful card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB!

    Lisa N.
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling image! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete