Friday, April 22, 2011

Gomenasai! - Digi's With Attitude Challenge

Ok - translated - I'm sorry!  It's almost like she has her hankie up to her mouth to say apologetically "I'm sorry"!  Boy am I reading into this digi!  I decided to use the cricut!  The cuts are from Pagoda!  There's a surprise - they have the best Asian cuts - duh?!?!?   It's hard to tell unless you enlarge the photo - my background is glittery white paper!  Ok - now on to the challenge!  It's use something "Asian".  I used the tween Geisha Girl - she's available at Digi's With Attitude.  You've just gotta check out the images available!  There are just so many and they're all great!  There's even a freebie if you'd like to play along - give the images a "test drive" if you will!!  The challenge blog is Digi's With Attitude Challenge Blog .  You just have to pop on over there and check out what the design team has created!  If that doesn't get your mojo going - well, gosh - i don't know what will!  Now pop over - check them out and show us what you can do "Asian Style"!

Challenges
Gingersnap

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DIGIs!! This is fan-tastic! :D

    Thank you for playing along with us at Gingersnaps Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, how adorable!!! Love that little geisha girlie with her fan - the coloring and the diecuts are perfect, too. Thanks for playing at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juelmarie
    This is just wonderful! I love the Pagoda images and the card is beautiful! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love your geisha!

    ReplyDelete