Friday, February 18, 2011

This Sucks!

I'm always a bit hesitant to use something other than customary phrases - but I just this works "this sucks".  I tried to simulate a mess with all the trash.  I used my daughters dried up contact lense for a bottle - a cup with spilt "stuff, a candy, etc.  I so like the way it came out - I wasn't sure.  I iused a DCWV sheet with misc stuff cut out, a little cuttlebug on the bottom and flocking.  I'm happy.  I was somewhat blocked!  I love it when a challenge does that to you.  The challenge over at Digi's With Attutude was "show us your cleaning".  This Vacuum Tween is perfect.  I'm so in love with all the tweens they've come up with.  I'm also gonna try and get one of the males!  Aren't they just awesome.
Go check it out at: www.digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com  Go see what the design team has come up with and see what your mojo does!!  Have fun!!

Challenges - Digi's With Attitude

6 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge and your "mess"! Also love the fuzzy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always using the sweetest images! I just LOVE LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funky card!!! I love your mess too!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it...and I think the sentiment is perfect!

    Jen
    Honeybean Creations
    http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, the image is fab and the paper and sentiment is fab :-) love the recycling too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete