Friday, February 11, 2011

Come on Baby Light My Fire

Come on Baby Light My Fire!!  Don't you just love this Tween!  The Challenge is "Puffy".  Show us your puffy!  She's another Digi's With Attitude! digi - I love her - I added some camping stickers from Stickopotamus!  Too fun!  I used digi paper from Stampin with The Dragon.  He's got the best papers - very manly but yet soft enough for a woman!! (sound like a commercial you know - tee hee!!)  I used some forest paper on the second mat cut from my nesties a little jute and a sentiment - just typed.  Oh - hey - used stickles and puffy paint for the fire!  Remember the challenge is - show us your puffy!!  Oh, and my s'more is flocking - I love my marshmallows burnt that's why I used charcoal gray instead of white flocking.  The darker the better.  Last summer my daughter made me a marshmallow and I shoved it in my mouth not noticing that there was still a burning "ember" on it - it sizzled when it hit my lip!!  Yikes - that hurt - now I check my marshmallows before I shove 'em in my mouth!!  Well....hey - go check out Digi's With Attitude blog for the challenge - http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/  And above all - make it fun!!!

Challenges -  Digi's With Attitude, Little Claire Designs

11 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card.

    Thank you for joining us at Little Claire and best of luck for the monthly challenge. Please remember to link back your card/post to the Little Claire blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, great image, thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, love it - thanks so much for joining us over at Stamp something this week :) - Alex xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment for your little campfire girl!! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Like how you used flocking for the marshmallow - I like mine dark too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beyond cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card,great sentiment,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie, this is really pretty, what a cute image and fab colours, thank for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete