Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Soft Missing You

Ok - my first question is - does stamped paper qualify as designer paper - I was thinking no - but anyway - now that that's out of the way - I decided to make her a "missing you" because she's reaching out and we know we all try to reach out to those we miss!  I have 2 kids that are grown and don't see them as often - they have college, friends, etc etc.  This is a Day for Daisies digi - she has such a great soft effect on her digis.  I used my nesties, a stamped background with some inking to soften the black and white of the stamping.  Hope you like - it's definitely different.  I love my dp - so it's out of my comfort zone to not use dp - thanks for popping in!
Challenges - a Day for Daisies, Crafty Ho's, Friday's Sketchers, and Stampin Sisters

3 comments:

  1. I think that stamped paper would simply be a designer paper created by you! Love your card! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week at Stampin Sisters Christ - hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! DP is pre-printed paper in my book sweetie! WOW! You did a fantastic job of stamping your BG paper! Wonderful card! So glad that you could join us this week at Crafty Hos! Thanks so much for sharing your talent! :) We hope you will join us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way that you have angled the ovals to match the angle of the image. ANd your colouring is fabulous!Thanks for joining us on our A DAY FOR DAISIES challenge!
    Love
    JenLee
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete