Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's a Lollipop Challenge - JLJ Designs

Lollipop Challenges have done it again - The design team has created some incredible crafts with the digis from JLJ Designs @ http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/  The Stitchy Bear Stamps sight is awesome.  Head on over and find yourself a few fun digis.  I chose to use the Sugar Plum Fairy - hey - it's not just for Christmas - Fairies are all year!!  I used some making memories paper - I just love the softness.  The mats are my Nesties - I decided to fussy cut her out (that's my favorite)  I did have to use a little pink - you can't have a ballerina without pink!  I tied a simple bow and a little stitching.  Did you notice I put little stones and pearls inside the flowers?  I wanted a little subtle bling so I also added glitter to her wings - do you just love her or What?

Challenges - Lollipop Crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment