Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sketch Challenge - PCP SK111310

Ok - Let's give a cheer to Digi Doodle Shop for creating this digi.  There's always a story - when my son was around 2 - he put on his dad's cowboy boots and naked as a jaybird came out with nothing but a smile on - well, you know i took a picture - problem was it was from the front so of course, i put a little sticker over the private parts!!  This so reminded me of him!!  I colored it with my copics, inked it with stamping up, cut it with Creative memories and added a little Cricut cut with the "spur" up as an embellishment - oh and of course a bit of bling!!  Inside it says "memories".  This will be going to my son with a sentiment - miss your butt!

6 comments:

  1. LOL...this story is real fun. And it's so great you've found the right image!

    Thanks for sharing with us at DDSB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and I love the little story. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card :-) the image is fab and such a cute story :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, beautiful coloring !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

    I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it's ok to get it again :D
    I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete