Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Greeting Farm - Club Anya

This didn't start out as an easel card.  I tried using scraps and it ended up bigger than an A2 card.  The frame is the negative of the nestie I cut for another project.  The blue polka dot has a nestie cut out of it!  The blue on the bottom is scraps, etc etc.  The ribbon - leftover piece from a bow!  Funny but I just love the way it came out - looks totally Americana - purely by accident - but loving it!!!  Thanks for coming by - I just love this greeting farm stamp - my daughter picked it out - i'm sure you'll be seeing one of her creations before long.  She's been working (well more like we) on her history homework all day!  The teacher said get these flash cards done by Monday or you'll get detention and...."Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!"  My daughter got the biggest giggle out of that one!!  Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment