Saturday, November 27, 2010

Flower Power with I {heart} 2 Stamp Delightful Digi Challenge!

Ok -I'm getting better at adding my sentiment on the digi.  I just love this little girl/ladybug!!  I think she's adorable.  I think my coloring was not so bad!!  I used the delightful digi and some DCWV paper (cut up).  Of course, my cricut for the mat.  I added a little bling - you can never have too many flowers!!! (or is that shoes?)  Anyway - I like my little girl and it'll be a fun one to give away!!!I {heart} 2 Stamp sketch was great - of course, she always uses hearts and i took it to the flower power!!!

4 comments:

  1. She is such a sweetie! Fantastic job with the SFYTT! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Juelmarie, nice to see you here...lol..Great card, isn't this ladybug cute.:)) Funny sentiment too. Thanks for playing with DC.

    hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! That sentiment is so perfect! thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete