Sunday, November 21, 2010

Phindy's Place Challenge Sketch #31

This was a really fun challenge and digi.  I love this guy - I colored him with copics - added a little sentiment with my computer - the fish are stickers!  I jut loved this guy and he so makes me think of the newly retired guy trying to catch up on his fishing/relaxing.  It was a nice break from all the Christmas / Thanksgiving cards I've been making.  Anyway, thanks for the challenge and thanks for making such a great digi over at Phindy's Place!!!  Just ordered another one - an old couple dancing - stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable, that sentiment is PERFECT with this image. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...this is too fun!! Love it all.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card . reminds me of my husband who loves to fish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeeheeeeheeee - this is wonderful! your coloring is poppin' and I am so glad to see a non-holiday card too and can tell you enjoyed creating this one (-: fun fun fun
    have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for joining us at Phindy's - looking forward to seeing what you do with the other image of the couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this! This is the first time I've seen this image colored. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome job you did with this image! It's such a fun card and a terrific sentiment.
    Thanks for playing at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely awesome... If I were Mr. Brown, I'd be doing the same thing! I love the way you colored this PHabulous image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really fun card, love the way you've added in the fish and the colours you've used.
    Thanks for taking the Phindy's Place Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete