Saturday, October 16, 2010

A tribute to Spyder's Corner Digis

Thanks Lyn for letting me submit this card - I'm loving your digis over there and your blog is great - This is a digi from Spyder's corner and I used my Copics and glitter glue from Michaels to decorate - the Be merry stamp is from SU And of course - the nesties - well, we all know where those are from.  Last - my Iroc and ribbon and Voila!  It's a winter card - one of my first Christmas ones!!  Thanks so much for the opportunity to show off my card - too fun!

3 comments:

  1. aw, Chilly Snowman looks nice and snuggley!! Thank you for joining in with my October Challenge Juelt!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!!! I can't believe we are starting christmas cards!!!! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in to let you know, (if you don't mind, I've borrowed him ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete