Friday, October 22, 2010

My First Wedding Card

Well - to be honest - this is my first wedding card.  I just don't know anybody getting married.  I was texting a friend and there are major medical issues in the family and she mentioned needing a wedding card - Well, I said I'll do it!  Then afterwards - searched frantically for a wedding digi!! Nothing - what's up with that??  I finally decided to go through my stamp phrases.  Well, I'm a Stampin' up Girl and found one of the newer sets I'd purchased!!  I then went to one of my favorite stamp sets Fifth Avenue Floral.  Grabbed the copics, cut out the leaves from Create a Critter on my expression.  Michaels ribbon, DCWV glitterstack white paper and Voila!!  I do like it - I wasn't real sure at first but I do like it!!  Hope you enjoy and hope my friend is happy with the results!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such lovely colors and a perfect sentiment!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try and use my Stampin Up set. I have the same one... and challenge myself with using the copics. :-D

    ReplyDelete