Friday, October 15, 2010

Goth Etiquette

This was so fun to do - I just love these digi stamps.  I am getting familiar with the digi stamps and Copic markers.  They are a bit pricey but worth every penny.  Just learning technic - I used Indie Art cart from my cricut for the skull and cross bones, label punch from stampin up, bling from Iroc and paper from DCWV.  I love the value of DCWV - Hope you like my card - i liked the sentiment (stickers) - just a bit suggestive - Drink if you dare!!!!  Thanks and this was definitely another fun card!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have done fantastic card with this week challenge over at Lil Lolita Boutique, Thanks for join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky-perfect card! I love her coloring and the sentiment is just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Lil' Lolita! Can't wait to see what you create for next week's challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Spryte)
    Lil' Lolita Guest Designer - Oct
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I like how you colored Lilith the creepy green! Great card!

    Thanks for joing us this week at LLB! Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    ~Jenn
    LLB Oct. Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Your card is super amazing!! I love how you coloured her green!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at LLB:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love the shading you've used. Great card for our challenge in the Boutique this week.

    Hugs, Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOO She never looked so sassy! Gorgeous card hun and thanks for joining us at LLB this week!
    Hugs Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skull and the sentiment...not sure i would trust her to drink it though...lol thanks for joining us this week at LLB
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout on this card! Thanks for playing in the challenge this week at Lil Lolita Boutique. ;D

    ReplyDelete