Saturday, October 23, 2010

Soccer Coach Thank you!

This is a Challenge card from She's a Sassy Lady and My Creative Time - we were challenged to merge and create a card outside the box and use a Sports cartridge on another!  My niece decided she wanted a soccer thank you card for her coach - we need to use the "sports" card - well - I ran to the soccer one instead (close, eh)  Fun!!  I combined both challenges to make one card.  I used George and the Basics and Soccer cart - simple - you can see the little soccer ball I added on the base of the card for color!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Love the card layout. Just gave me some ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!!!! Thanks for playing at ShesASassyLady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I Love the grass, great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job on the card. I love it

    ReplyDelete