Saturday, September 10, 2011

Survival Kit

I couldn't think of what to do with this image from Sassy Cheryl's and then it hit me!  It's back to school and what do most Mom's need to get through it!   A survival kit - I'm thinking it's gonna be full of chocolate, wine, popcorn, etc.  I love the idea!  This is a wine bag that I decorated and am very happy with it!  Yay!!  I used the lyrical letters cart for the words and mats!  the one directly under my image is from a nestie! The challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is bag it, wrap it or box it!  So I bagged it!  Thanks for stopping by - this is a brief post!  I'll be back tomorrow!

Challenges

8 comments:

  1. What a great fun idea, I love the idea of a survival kit, could be used for lots of occasions and the image is great too.

    Thanks for joining us in this weeks Sassy Cheryl challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a little survival kit! Just love it!!!! Super cute and the image is just perfect for it.
    Love it girlie!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking this is just about the perfect use of this image. The survival kit could be some bubblebath along with the wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh JuelMarie! This is the perfect SC image for a "survival kit"...I love this!! Your coloring is beautiful...and I just love your idea...add chocolate and you have the perfect survival kit for me! hehehe!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea....like the wine! and you need to include bubble bath---for the stressful days....when I did back to school gifts for the teachers....I didn't do wine...but I did do bubble bath! The two together would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny-terrific idea! Now, why did t I think of that! Sure glad you did. I'll have to add this idea to my to do list. Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea, who wouldnt want a yummy Survival kit!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Good luck and hope you join us again
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete