Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mistletoe!?


Today's the day - Today's the day - Today's the day for another Christmas Card Challenge!  The challenge is simple - homemade Flowers!  What does that mean?  Well, any flower you make -
I decided to put together a bunch of silk, paper and mulberry flowers with a button - I also used this just too cute Elephant from Karen's Doodles for the image!  That's my version of a homemade flower!  Try it!  Remember -- it's artists interpretation -- there is not wrong way!  It's what you make and what you like!   Now - come on and give it a go!  Remember to also check out the Christmas Card Challenge Blog!  Man are those ladies good!  And also - this will put you one card closer to your Christmas Card Goal!!!  Yay you!!  Now get out your petals, flowers, punches, nesties and/or cricut and show us what you call "homemade"!!

Challenges
Karen's doodles
Dream Valley Challenges  Card Caravan challenge digi Design Challenge Sparkles Forum challenges 7 Kids College Fund Simon Says Stamp Clearly iStamp

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute!! Love that image! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles this week!

    Good luck,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leider kann ich hier meinen Sketch nicht wirklich erkennen und unseren Challengeblog hast du auch nicht verlinkt...
    Trotzdem - süße Karte.
    LG Doreen CUYL-Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, I love that big bow on the bottom. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Forum, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan Challenge this time! Hope to see you again, next time :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won my image sweetie on Karen's Doodles. I did announce it on my blog and asked you to email me so I could send it to you. Unfortunately I am moving in a couple of days and will not have email/broadband or telephone connection for a couple of weeks. If you could email me before Wednesday I could send it to you. Email me at mail@aecatanner.plus.com

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card ......I want to make it more guy oriented tho. Can I use strips of leather instead of ribbon or would that not work?
    Transparent business card
    Pvc cards

    ReplyDelete