Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lemonade!


Well, Deana has been at it again!  I just love this lemonade pitcher along with the bowls of lemons!  i just had to do this!!  I cut the sentiment out of the cricut "just because cards" cartridge!  The challenge this week at Crafty Creations Challenge blog is "Summer Fun"! Lemonade is great on a hot summer's day and when things are sour!  make lemonade people!  I did cut A Creative Need image to insert the sentiment imbetween - I hope that works!  Check out the "A Creative Need" etsy shop!




The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from my SHOP

 She's got some really cool images!  I'm sure you'll find something and like!  and Hey - they are our sponsor this week!  Go check their store out!  and join in the fun!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Juelmarie, I love how you've used the image and cut it to make two! Fun summer card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete