Thursday, August 16, 2012

HEAT WAVE


This week at Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog - we are all about -

Fun in the Sun

So, let's see what you conjure up for fun in the sun.  I think it's all about just having fun during the summer - it's pretty hot during the summer here in Visalia - as a matter of fact, this last weekend was 110 degrees.  I don't know about you - but in my book - that's HOT!!  Anyway, I combined my cricut and my EK Success punch some blingy pearls in silver and orange ....and than my little Cooking Marci.  Now, go check out La-La-Land Crafts site and see what marvelous "stuff" they have and if you enter remember - you could win something!!
So...our ever so generous sponsor this week is:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation Juelmarie! Love the image.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete