Friday, June 1, 2012

It's all about the Men!!

Well, this new challenge at Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog is all about the men in our lives!

Make this challenge either Father's Day or Male Card!

I decided to use the Pattie's Creation from her digi store - 

Isn't this image so fun??!?!  It's masculine and fun!  I paperpieced it and then colored in a little.  I made it with a Happy Bithday Digi on the bottom, a sizzix flourish and Bam!  It's done!  I've discovered Men are liking the simple thing so....here it is - I hope you decide to join us this fortnight and submit an entry and in the meantime - go check out what the Pattie's design team has conjured up!

1 comment:

  1. wow Julemarie, this card is awesome! Great colouring of that totem pole and fab choices for your papers. I just love your sentiment too.

    Hugs ~ Char

    ReplyDelete