Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Charmed

This week's new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges is...CHARMS!


Use a charm somewhere on your projects! 

This week I am sponsoring our challenge with 3 digi IMAGES of the winner's choice from
 A CREATIVE NEED. (5 images if you've used one of mine on your winning creation)

30% OFF ALL IMAGES THIS WEEK!! Use code NEWDISCOUNT at checkout.


A Creative Need Digital Images began with a need to express my passion for art in a new way! 
I have been an artist and paper crafter for many years, and have enjoyed many styles of both rubber and digtial stamps, but it was my practical side that led me to using digital images more often in my own creations. I simply love that they can be resized, flipped and printed so easily and they take up no space in my crafting room! I have merged my love of drawing with my need for images by digitizing my
own unique sketches. My drawing style is influenced by everyday moments and natural beauty, with the occasional flare for whimsy! 
I am happy to be on this creative journey; sharing my art as quality digital stamp images with this creative community!


I am pleased and proud to be sponsoring this challenge! Thank you to the design team for their wonderful creations, and best of luck to all the participants!


Deena Perreault
A Creative Need Digital Stamps  



Now come join us at Crafty Creations Challenges and check out what the design team has come up with!!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you colored the image Juelmarie, and the sentiment is perfect!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete