Monday, August 8, 2011

Thinking of You!

Now, doesn't it seem like I'm making a lot of Men's cards!  Ha!  You're right!  I just don't have enough male cards - especially for my clients!  Sooooo.....I'm on a male card quest!  That and Christmas - but I'm starting to think "Fall">  you know what that means.  Well, I decided my pocket card for Simply Betty was going to be a tri-fold!  I think they're too fun and simple!  Now here's the inside of my card - I added the round clip at the top - i thought it needed something but want it simple since it's for a man!  They don't like all the frilly stuff- i think I was pushing it with the bow on the front - I used some felt ribbon.  Not too frilly, eh??


Challenges
Scrap-creations Truly Scrumptious My Mum's Craft Shop Art Impressions
Sweet 'n Sassy digi Challenge Stamp Something Cuddly Buddly Stamp Something One Stop Craft One Stitch at a time Card Cupids Squigglefly Nettie G's Digital Make It Monday Heart 2 Heart Happileigh Scrappin The Crazy challenge

19 comments:

  1. What a manly pocket card... LUV it! For some reason I to have the same problem with no male cards....You inspired me to start making some for my stash box....Great image and coloring...
    Have a great day/evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great male card, and I love the way you created the pocket! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pocketcard! =)
    Thanks for joining us at NettieG's digital gems! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pocket creations and kudo's on the masculine take, it's always a toughy. I like the swirl clip, not too fussy at all.

    Thanks for joining our Squigglefly - Button Blowout, hope you can play along next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pocket card. Love your combination of colors and paper. Thanks for joining the Art Impressions challenge. Hope you win!
    Mary
    AI design team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design and colors!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours and great male pocket card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card
    thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great male pocketcard!
    Love the bright aqua colors!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this looks great !!
    i cant wait to see your projects for our other SB challenges !!

    amiecooper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pocket fold masculine card! So happy to see you playing the Squigglefly challenge Juelmarie!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a terrrific male image and you have used him so well. Saw you on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Love the papers and image. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card, nice to see some cards for men :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for joining in on the Squigglefly challenge! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool card! Love the image and your coloring. Thank you for joining us for our friendship challenge at SSDS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just amazing work!I love it!
    Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge!Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete