Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yee Haw

Well, I decided i had to use my little piggy for this challenge - but not a card!  I'm still bunkered down in the hospital with my little one so....here goes....I guess it's a good thing I had all these images printed!  I'm definitely using all the images I've printed and then just sat aside - sometimes - I print too many and then collect them - so when I gathered up stuff to keep me busy - I grabbed the little storage container with all the images printed!  I don't have my cuttlebug so I'm limited in how I use them.  I brought my Creative Memories cutting system.  So....Here is it - my book marker made with my Stamp Fairy image - you can purchase them at their store - Stamp Fairy Stamps.  I had cut some fourishes in basic colors and fussy cut my image and then used the box of paper I brought - and I'm happy with him!  I hope you all enjoy and appreciate the McGyver type crafting I'm doing!  Makes me realize I have a lot of stuff i don't really need. 
Challenges

16 comments:

  1. Veeeery sweet hon! Love the story behind this bookmark and I really think you created a manly project.

    Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge.

    Hugs, Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh he is adorable. Hope your daughter is feeling better
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little one is better soon, and I'm amazed that you've been so dedicated to take your crafting stash with you. I know what you mean about making too many images, I do the same and then have loads of them that I have to store for another day, but then I get excited about a new image, and forget about the older ones. Never mind! Thanks for your fab entry to Stamp Fairy, good luck in the draw. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww how fun is he! great idea too! with a bookmark! love it! thanks for joining in the fun at Stamp Fairy this week hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a story - thanks for sharing. I love this little piggy - he makes the perfect marker. Thanks so much for playing with us at StampFairy.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great book mark - fabby image and design. :) Perfect for our challenge at the Crafty Pad this week. :)

    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable bookmark! Thanks for joining us at the Stampfairy challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how fun this is I love it. Sorry to hear about your daughter in hospital, hope she will be ok soon and thank you for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love it! A wonderful bookmark, and a perfect project for our 'Just Because' challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week! Thanks SO much for sharing it with us.

    Sending lots of get well wishes to your daughter... Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bookmark. Hope your little one is better soon. Thanks for playing along with the Stampfairy challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's just adorable!!!! Cute little image and you just can't beat a great bookmark like this! Fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your McGiver comment Juelmarie - made me chuckle. What a great creation, especially given your limitations. I love your coloring and composition. Thanks for playing with us at StampFairy!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just so sweet sweetie...!

    thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute bookmark hun!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time would love to see you play along with us next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete