Thursday, May 26, 2011

Christmas in May

I thought I'd do a simple card!  I know I said I'd keep up on my Christmas cards - but that died out in February!  I just got "burnt"!  So...at first, I thought- No thanks!  Then I said - Do it!  So....I bought a new digi because that makes it more fun and then made this simple card!  I had the flourish already cut and the Christmas Stack from DCWV is small enough to keep around all seasons!  So....I made a Christmas card in May - Yay me!  You can find the image here at Phindy's Images .  And don't forget to check out her Random Surprises!

Challenges
Phindy's Place
Your Next Stamp Challenge
A Spoon full of Sugar
Die cuttin Divas
Nettie G's digital Gems
Crafting for All Seasons
Flutter by Wednesdays
Crafty purple Frog

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I'm SO GLAD you decided to play in this weeks Phindy's Place challenge after all. This is a darling image, and you're card is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing, even if you weren't in the mood for Christmas cards. =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right you are-a new digi does always make it more fun :) Darling card. So glad you decided to join us this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I like the swirl you added and the colours. Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and yay you for making a Christmas card! I haven't made any yet this year! Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Lizy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, so glad you decided to join us this week. I agree a new digi is always enough to get me crafting. Love the flourish and pretty bow. Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at NettieG'sdigital gems! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely card.
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete