Sunday, December 4, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Love Meljens - I rarely do a strictly one blog challenge- i'll check around but this was meant primarily for Meljens - I love them and haven't really done much!  Ironically - Lollipop is going to have Meljens featured this week!  So....back to the drawing board - I already have another Meljens image ready in the wings!!  This is "a song".  Well, the sentiment says it all!  I used music for the background and love love my penguin with his Santa hat! 

Challenges

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet card. Looks like this adorable penguin is enjoying his cup of hot cocoa. Sluurrrp, ahhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! Thank you for joining our “Inspired by a HOLIDAY Song!”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    ~Cheryl~
    ** Check out my blog candy **

    ReplyDelete