Sunday, December 5, 2010

Think Pink!

Think Pink - I love Pink!!  So, this was fun - I combined a couple of challenges - a "twofer!"  With all the challenges I'm trying to get in - the more the better- This is a Kenny K digi!!  My daughter said she looks like a Ranger!!  The pink girl - remember her??  Well, I stuck with pink with a bit of brown, and... of course a little warm gray.  I used the MS punch on the left edge - combined a couple of pink patterns the solid pink and bam!!  Loving it - love this digi also!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink rules! :) Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card I love all the soft pink tones this is my fav colour too thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete