Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whimsy - Bring on the Punches and Dies!!


It's today It's today!!  It's time for:

PUNCHES and DIES!

Ok - as all of you know -- I'm all about the PUNCHES and DIES!!

Really now - this week at Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog it's all about punches and dies!  So I decided to use one of Kathy's images - isn't this guy too cute?  You can find him here in the Whimsy Stamps Store!  Anyway, I used my EK Success punch on the border (clearance at Joanns - Woo Hoo!) and my Stampin Up punches! Oh!!  I almost forgot - I paperpieced my image!!  Too fun, eh?  I wanted a textured look on the mailbox!  

So, come on and play with us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog!  But first go check out what the design team has going on - I truly believe it will inspire you to PLAY!! 

Then.....come play with us!!

1 comment: