Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just a note

Just a hint of spring - LOL!!  Well, maybe a little more than a hint!  I thought this was a fun card to make !  I went a little looney with colors but I definitely think this is "springy" and bright!  The challenge this month at Some Odd Girl challenge Blog is Spring with a bit of inspiration - I kinda' used the inspiration but wanted something very springy!  Join in the fun at Some Odd Girl Challenge and check out the Some Odd Girl's new images/stamps!  I know I'm going to pick some up this week!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo!! She is very hip, love those cool colors and the pretty papers!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww totally love this...great color...Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee JuelMarie, that background is super groovy! I'm definitely loving the Lisa Frank feel of it too. Such a fabulous bright n cheery card! So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl!!
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is one fabby card. Loving the retro feel it has. Thanks so much for playing at Some Odd Girl this month. x

    ReplyDelete