Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines


Well, this is the highlight of the week at Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog!!  Yay, Meljens is our ever so generous sponsor!  I used this Meljen's image for my Valentine's day card!  i bought these cards in the clearance bin at Michaels - 8 cards for $.50 - yup - that's right - half a dollar!  Anyway, on to my card!  I'm on this scraps kick so I used scrap glitter paper to make the embellies and or they were negatives - I cut the hearts with my Creative Memories cutter (yes I love my CM cutting system still).  You ought to check out the Meljen's website - they are awesome - I love their images they are just too fun to play with!! 


Now join in - you only have a week and it'll be gone before you know it!!  Now head over to Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog and play!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful image and lovely card you have made
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete