Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Be like the Flower


This is this week's challenge at "Whimsy's Inspiration Challenge Blog"!  Well, this week I decided to use Natalie from the Whimsy's Stamp Store!  I like to use "love" inspiration cards in different ways - the Valentines are great - but sometimes - it's the deep in your heart for everything kinda' love I like to show in my cards!  The coloring is Copics but he ground and sky is inking with my stamp pads!  I love using them.  The sun is a "cut gone wrong" on my cricut!  It was supposed to be a leaf and didn't cut right so - being on the using scraps kick" I cut it and used it as a sun!!

2 comments:

  1. all those swirly flowers and what a bright and cheery card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like spring to me ...lovely colors and your coloring is amazing

    Tina

    ReplyDelete