Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Birthday with no Squares!


Ok - I tried to take this to the extreme - 

NO SQUARES!

No Squares - all circles - even my sentiment is a rectangle!  I don't do circle cards too often - I've been so busy that I decided to use "again" stuff / scraps!  I already had image printed (Kathryn's image) and sentiment were in the stash.  So...you see it wouldn't take you too long to come play with us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog!  So....what's your excuse - - that's right - you don't have one!  So...I'm going to be watching for you and seeing what you come up with!  Show us your "lack of squares".  It's so simple!  I made mine while helping my daughter with her speech!  So....I'll expect your project within the next week and who knows - maybe you'll be our lucky winner!!

 

1 comment: