Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swirls!

This is another challenge From Crafty Creations Challenge Blog!!  This is a really fun one!!  


How simple and fun is that?  I decided to use the Swirly Owl Branch that you can find at "Stitchy Bear" Store.
Our ever so generous Claire - Hope Jacre stamps has some really fun images at the Stitchy Bear Store


I kept my card simple (well, kinda) by using a Hope Jacre image for the swirl and of course my butterfly punch from Martha Stewart is a swirl (at least in my world).  Anyway, run over and check out the design team at Crafty Creations Challenge Blog!  You will love their work and....it'll get you "in the mood" to swirl!!  Now off with ya' and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love this little birthday owl. I played with him also. Beautifuly colored and sponged, Juelmarie. :)Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete