Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Make it Pop!!





Well, guess what time it is!?!?!?  It's Whimsy Stamps Challenge Time!  and this week we challenge you to make it POP!!  As you see in the picture below - I popped up the flower and bird in the middle of the kids along with a box!!  Now, tell me that ain't poppin!!!  Well, it's my version of popping it!!


I used a couple of Crissy's too cute images!  You can find them in the Whimsy Stamps Store!  of course, along with many others!  But these are a couple of my favorites!  and...I'll confess  -- the little boy is looking at a frog in the image but I changed it up and when I printed this image - I used the frog from this image to pop up on another duplicate image and just couldn't not use this little boy (Frog Friend) - so here he is with the little girl smelling the flower (Birdie Friend) and she's looking at the bird!  Now, come along and join us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge and while you're at it - check out the store!!

2 comments:

  1. this is a cute box!! it's so fun!! i love the colors!!

    cheers!
    loveshappyhour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Julemarie. I've used both of these images separately now I will have to use them together after seeing your lovely scene.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete