Friday, May 4, 2012

Celebrate -


It's that time again at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog!!  This week (as you'll probably guess) is all about the Mom's!  Well, I know my mom rocks and I love just celebrating her any time of the year!  But....this is their time - so let's bring it on!  Come join us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog and show us how you celebrate your mom!  I used the Vintage Manequin with Hat from Pattie's Etsy Shop!
As usual click on the hyper links and they will take you to the Etsy Shop and the Challenge Blog!  Come play with us!! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and your shading really makes her pop. Great background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super coloring of the image, and such a stunning card overall!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really nice and I just love your color selection and papers.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card JuelMarie...I love the dp you used in behind the image. And did you ever do a wonderful job of coloring it.

    ReplyDelete